The Precinct is one of Queensland’s largest innovation hubs connecting Queensland startups, scaleups, incubators, investors and mentors under one roof in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley.
The Precinct spans almost 8000sqm across three levels with around 6000sqm for tenancies, and close to 2000sqm of shared space and boasts:
- co-working space for emerging entrepreneurs and startups
- secure, leasable offices starting from 41sqm
- unique event spaces including the 150 pax Stair Stadium and 100 pax Seminar Room
- ample meeting spaces
- startup accelerator and incubator programs offered by foundation tenants, River City Labs
- regular networking and business upskilling events hosted by industry, the Office of the Queensland Chief Entrepreneur and Advance Queensland
- a Regional Landing Pad, which is a desk space exclusively available for regional Queensland’s startup and innovation community members
- a dedicated Precinct Community Manager, Workplace Manager and Concierge desk
- modern common areas, including kitchen and end of trip facilities.
The Precinct is located in the historic T.C. Beirne Building in the heart of Fortitude Valley and is easily accessible by train, bus and bikeways. A carpark is also located directly opposite the building in Duncan Street (enter via Ann St).
The Queensland Government co-designed The Precinct with the startup and entrepreneurial sector to create a model that meets the needs of the community.
Find out more
For leasing, tours, event bookings or general enquiries please email the PrecinctAQ@dtis.qld.gov.au
Learn more about the community of tenants at The Precinct.