Desygner is a creative tool that allows for user-generated content to be created quickly and easily by non-designers and for any sized business. At Desygner, we believe that you can have a powerful brand, regardless of your marketing budget.
Overview of Company and History
Original Founders Alex Rich (English, CEO), Mariana Aguiar (Brazilian, CMO) and Sayan Bhattacharyya (Indian, COO) all moved to Australia around 2008 and together in 2013 spawned the first concepts to reduce the dependency on tools like Adobe which are overly complex and not user friendly for non-skilled people. Desygner was officially established in January 2016 and continues to grow rapidly with its world-leading enterprise technology saving corporations time and money with an integrated design and document tool, smart DAM 3.0, workflow, AI automation, permissioning of brand governance and compliance at every level in the organisation.
Desygner is the world’s only fully white labelled branding and digital cross-platform asset management platform available on iOS, Android and Web and continues to lead this sector especially with the latest technology patents in place. It empowers major corporations to create and share content, adhering to the brand guidelines with easy integrated setup importing straight from Adobe InDesign, Figma or any other PDF type.
Desygner is one of the top Australian tech and design companies based on the Gold Coast, currently in the top 5 start-ups in ranking in Australia. Unlike other creative design tools, the Desygner solution allows users to import existing materials, have a
workspace dedicated to their brand, define exactly how others modify each element of their design and marketing materials, and automate customisation.The platform averages over 20,000 signups a day and now works with over 200,000 businesses globally. Some of the largest enterprise clients include Keller Williams, Techstars, Sinclair Pharmaceuticals, Coldwell Banker, Oracle, BBC, and Amazon to name a few. According to an article in Software World 2022, Desygner was placed in the 'Top 5 Best Global Software Solutions for 2022' alongside Adobe Illustrator, Canva, PicMonkey and Gimp.
Some quick facts about Desygner:
• Backed by founders to date as a profitable software company requiring no VC investment to “survive”.
• Head office in Surfers Paradise, Australia with regional offices in the US (2022), Brazil, Portugal and our Enterprise team is based out of Singapore.
• Desygner Enterprise users are spread across 182 countries with localised interfaces.
• Major blue chips, governments, universities, franchisors are using Desygner for mission critical marketing, DAM and design operations/workflows.
• Approved by multiple government departments and all security protocols.
• 10+ million documents made every month using Desygner
• 1 billion+ projects made on Desygner
• 3,000,000 + lines of code in Desygner
• 1,000,000 + hours of software development
• 25 million plus users
• 200,000 businesses using Desygner
• 1000 + years of product development
• $50+ million dollars of product development
• Patent pending smart Digital Asset Management 3.0 AI & Replace tech.